Regarding the Villa
The Villa is family-friendly
The villas are all secure, private and child friendly, ideal for families. Kids under 5 years old should be under supervised by the parents while playing on the pool. Children using the main beds are charge as adults.
On Nyepi Day, we will not be able to accept any check-in nor check-out throughout the day.
Nyepi is Hindunese religious day in Bali when the entire island meditates to celebrate the New Saka Year. No activities are allowed to take place during Nyepi. These mandatory religious prohibitions include no pleasure (amati lelangon), no traffic (amati lelungan), no fire (amati geni) and no work (amati karya). This year, Nyepi Day falls on 25 March 2020.
We notice that you will be staying with us during Nyepi Day, kindly be informed of the below situations during Nyepi Day:
- The whole island will be abstain from lighting any form of fires, including electrical lighting or any electrical devices.
- The silence begins sunrise around 6:00 am of 25 March 2020 and will go on until the next 24 hours
- All shops are closed on Nyepi Day
- Guests has to stay inside the resort area
- When listening to the music or watching TV in the villa, keep the sound at minimum level
- There will be no traffic on that day in the whole Bali island
- Ngurah Rai airport will be totally closed on 25 March 2020, so there will be neither arrival nor departure in the airport on that day. All connecting airports around the globe have been informed in advance about this.
- Across Bali, the activities are allowed only in emergency rooms and maternity section of hospitals and the arrival section of airport. Any emergencies are taken into consideration and tolerated. The whole island is in silence.